Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day, 2010


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.   I thank the Lord for the freedoms that are still ours in this Great Land.  AMERICA!!   I love the freedom of religion and the freedom of  speech.  These freedoms allow me to worship my Lord and Saviour, go to church, fellowship with other believers, teach my Sunday School class, read my BIBLE and WITNESS to others on the street and in public places about the saving grace of Jesus Christ.   I  thank the LORD for those that have so valiantly given their lives protecting me & guaranteeing my rights to these freedoms and all the other  freedoms  that we ALL hold SO dear and sometimes maybe take too much for granted.  We are the Home of the FREE because of the BRAVE.   THANK YOU ~ TROOPS and YOUR FAMILIES ~ for the sacrifices you have made in my behalf.  GOD BLESS AMERICA!  Until We Meet Again...

No comments: