Friday, July 2, 2010

Lord, Thou Art Faithful and Just

 Thank Thee, Lord, for Thy faithfulness and justness to continually have patience with me.  While we only have to be saved ONCE, we are not perfect and won't be until that blessed day when we enter into the Pearly Gates  and come before THY presence in Heaven.  But, Thou art loving, and wilt extend to me Thy mercies anew each day.  When I stumble, and I am going to without fail, Thou art there. Thou art ever so faithful and just to cleanse me whenever I stray and fall into some sin, to cleanse me and to restore my fellowship with Thee. When I confess my SIN, Thou art faithful and just to forgive me.  Thy Word assures us in I John 1:9 that "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."  Praise Thy Holy Name that Thou art faithful and just to us.   Even though we do not deserve Thy wondrous grace, Thou dost extend that grace to us if we are Thy children.  Thank Thee for saving me and not utterly casting me in the lake of fire.  I love Thee, My Dear Patient Heavenly Father.  Until We Meet Again... 


No comments: