Monday, July 12, 2010

Ah, Lord God, Thou Art All-Powerful




"Ah, Lord God!  Behold, Thou hast made the Heaven and the Earth by Thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for Thee," says Jeremiah 32:17.   Thank Thee, Lord God, that Thou Art omnipotent ~ ALL-POWERFUL. Thou dost hold the universe in the palm of THY hand.  Thou canst call into existence anything by the very outstretching of THY Almighty Powerful Arm.  Deuteronomy 33:27 tells me that "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms..."  There is NOTHING that is too hard for THEE to take care of in my life, and for this, I praise Thy Holy NAME.  Luke 1:37 declares "For with God nothing shall be impossible."   Because I serve an All-Powerful Lord and Saviour, there is absolutely NOTHING for me to have to fear or fret over ~ Thou dost already have everything that touches or concerns my life under control.  Ah, Lord God, Thou Art my All-Powerful God! Until We Meet Again...


No comments: