Friday, April 16, 2010

CoCo Chanel ~ September 3, 1996 - April 16, 2010

Sad day this is.  My faithful, loyal, precious Pomeranian FurBaby ~ Coco Chanel ~ had to be put down today.  It is a sad day indeed.  Her tiny, dainty presence filled up the entire house and she is already missed terribly.  She kept me good company for the last ten years and four months.   As I have stated before, she came into my life at a very difficult time and did indeed become a "FAITHFUL COMPANION" as only FurBabies can do.  Yes, sad day, but on the bright side, I have Andy.  You've met Andy, my other FurBaby, and he adores me.  Really, he does, which is wonderful!  But, Coco was special and she will always have a special place in my heart for always being there.  I love you, Coco.  You were Momma's Baby.  Until We Meet Again...

No comments: