Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



December!  Is it really here again?  Really, doesn't it just seem impossible that the twelveth month of the year has rolled around yet again?  Nonetheless, I'm thrilled, so say the least. My holidays have already started out with some pretty sweet memories.  My Mom and Dad and I went out for Thanksgiving.  BUT  I was determined to cook a turkey and all the fixings, so that's what I did.  The folks came to my house on Monday, where we shared another meal and wonderful fellowship.  Then on Tuesday, I actually got them to come back again~for leftovers!  Since it was the first of December and I had the tree up, we had a "tree lighting ceremony", much to my delight!! The folks seemed to enjoy themselves and maybe all the festivites of this last week has helped put them in the Christmas Spirit as well.  The Lord's bounty, His graciousness, and the Miracle of His Wondrous Birth are the reasons to celebrate.  Yes, it is possible.  December is really here!  Until We Meet Again...     

No comments: